Trusted Business Law Attorney
The path to success is different for everyone, whether you are an independent oil and gas company, an investor, or a landowner. If the route was obvious, everyone would have found it. Everyone would be successful.
With the right help, finding the path to a sound business strategy gets easier. We are the Law Office of Lawrence M. Elkus. For more than 25 years, we have been helping our clients find the path to success. We can help you do the same.
We practice nationwide. Our firm is available to serve clients in Michigan, as well as those in Texas, Pennsylvania, and elsewhere in the United States.
Focused on Oil and Gas Law Matters
The Law Office of Lawrence M. Elkus handles a wide range of business law matters for investors, landowners, and independent gas and oil companies, including:
- General Oil and Gas Business Law: Oil & Gas: purchase and sales, acquisitions and mergers, financing issues, exploration and production services, federal and state environmental guideline issues, business entity formation, employment issues, and other general business guidance
- Negotiation: Negotiation of oil and gas business transactions, contract negotiation, surface use agreements, easements and rights-of-way, joint operating agreements, farmouts, participation agreements, and other transactional and contractual negotiation
- Taxation Law: Income tax planning for business transactions, IRS audits, estate tax planning for business transactions, oil and gas income tax planning, oil and gas estate tax planning, deal structure, and more
- Securities Law: Assistance with state and federal securities laws compliance for oil and gas businesses
- Stockbroker and Securities Fraud: Representation of investors in stock fraud and securities fraud matters
- Estate Planning: Sophisticated business succession planning, estate planning involving oil and gas related assets, wills, trusts, guardianship, and more
Essentially, we can handle any legal or business guidance you need for your oil and gas venture.
Attorney Referrals Encouraged and Accepted
If you represent a business or individual with oil and gas interests, we can help. Our knowledge of oil and gas law can help your client succeed.
To schedule an appointment with an experienced oil and gas lawyer, e-mail us or call us at 248-539-3232.